- Analyze and compare on a table the following two IO: IMF and World Bank in terms of: IMF Word Bank
- Trade in my country: research for imports and exports, current account, trade balance, and graphs from your country in the Last 3 years. Make your own graphs.
- What has happened to the exchange-rate value of the dollar in each case? Explain.
a. The spot rate goes from $1.25/SFr to $1.20/SFr.
b. The spot rate goes from SFr 0.90/$ to SFr 1.77/$.
a. The spot rate goes from $0.010/yen to $0.019/yen.
b. The spot rate goes from 101 yen/$ to 100 yen/$.
- Calculate the Human Development Index of your country. Use parameters from the Human development report 2019 below.
- Egypt has the following numbers:
200 million of exports
160 million of imports
60 million income received from foreigners
− 40 million of net unilateral transfers.
Give a series of values for income paid to foreigners, so that each of the following would be true:
a. Egypt has a current account surplus.
b. Egypt has a deficit for its goods and services balance.
c. Egypt is a net borrower from the rest of the world.